Premise disinfection and disinsectisation with the use of volatile solutions through misting (fumigation).
Polvapor offers fast premise disinfection and disinsectisation.
Polvapor products are free from aggressive chemicals.
Fumigation effectively protects premise surfaces.
Polvapor provides disinfection and disinsectisation services with the use of volatile solutions through fumigation applied in households, hotel rooms, and many other premises.
We ensure that all premises used by children and adults are safe as well as free from any biological impact.
Our fumigation method is neither aggressive nor oxidising, and thus does not damage value materials. It is, moreover, non corrosive or non oxidising, and is odourless. Thanks to its physical effect it does not damage any appliances, pieces of furniture, or electronics.
Dry mist penetrates inaccessible gaps of joints, cracks and its long lasting activity provides interiors with fresh air.
INTERIORS FREE FROM BIOLOGICAL IMPACT AND INSECTS
We use products that are in accordance with the norm NFT 72-281: surface disinfection processes with the use of volatile solutions – bacteriacidal, fungicidal, yeasticidal, virusocidal and sporicidal activity marking.
The only norm in the world concerning effective disinfection and disinsectisation with the use of misting solutions (fumigation).
Our products are known for their proven effectiveness:
• bacteriacidal (against E.coli, Pseudomonas aureginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Mycobacterium Terre, Clastridium deficile, and others)
• fungicidal (against : Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis, and others)
• virusocidal (against: Adenovirus type 5, Murine norovirus, AH1N1, parvovirosis, and others)
• sporicidal (against: tuberculocidal, including bacteriophages, and others)
• insecticide (against: scabies, mites, enterobiasis, mosquitoes, bedbugs, cockroaches, flies, wasps, hornets, and others)
• changing rooms
• doctor’s surgeries / veterinary clinics
• rescue and emergency vehicles
• operating theatres
• air-conditioning / ventilation systems
• and many others